Uniform and Dress
Sixth Form students at The Priory Witham Academy should be dressed professionally as seen within the educational environment and ethos of the Priory Trust. Smart dress that is suitable for this environment of learning, and which shows respect for peers and staff members is required.
- Students should wear a suit or business separates with a shirt / blouse. Trousers should be of a business / office style. Skirts or dresses should be worn below or close to the knee. Consideration should be given to the style of fit when selecting tailored trousers, dresses or skirts.
- Students are asked to wear a tie as appropriate.
- Jumpers may be worn over a shirt / blouse in place of a suit jacket. These should be V-necked and plain. Plain cardigans are also acceptable.
- Shoes should dark or neutral in colour and smart. Heel height should be appropriate for a school environment.
- Accessories such as watches, stud earrings and other subtle jewelry is allowed. Facial piercings should be removed or replaced with a retainer during the school day.
- Hair should be of a natural colour. Extreme haircuts are not acceptable. Please check with Sixth Form leadership team on acceptable hairstyles and colours.
The Priory LSST
- Those students who attend The Priory LSST for their lessons need to refer to the LSST dress code on days when they have lessons there.