The Science curriculum intends to:
- Provide pupils' with the greatest tool that pupils have to understand the world around them.
- Expand our pupils’ understanding of how the universe works.
- Develop understanding through the acquisition of knowledge and the development of skills by working scientifically.
- Create a stimulating, engaging and intellectually challenging learning environment for all of our pupils.
- Provide the opportunity to learn about science beyond the classroom, through ‘real life application’.
- Spark curiosity of how science has contributed to society and shaped the world in which we live.