The Enterprise (Business) curriculum intends to:
- Develop the skills and confidence of learners in order to explore how different business situations affect decision-making, taking into account a range of curriculum concepts.
- Enable the application of skills which is underpinned by the knowledge.
- Equip the learners with the appropriate knowledge and skills needed to develop their employability whilst identifying business problems and opportunities.
- Allows learners to develop their analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Provide learning experiences which are relevant and linked to varying career opportunities and promoting life-skills.