After School Club
- To provide parents and carers with after school childcare from 3:00pm – 5:50pm
- To provide children with tea and different enrichment activities at the end of the school day
- To provide a safe and nurturing environment
- To complement provision within school
- To encourage and recognise different talents, hobbies and passions
The Primary After School Club Experience
The club runs from Monday through to Friday from 3:00pm until 5:30pm for KS1 & KS2.
The club will provide a hot or cold tea. Examples of the types of tea your child can expect are: jacket potato and a filling, pizza, sandwiches or pasta (please note – this list is not exhaustive.) Tea is usually served around 4:15pm.
The charge is £10 per day and this covers the cost of the childcare, activities, resources for the activities and tea.
|Monday||This session includes a cooking and food preperation element|
|Tuesday||This session includes some time to reflect as a group on local, national & current issues|
|Wednesday||This session includes time in the outdoor environment, time researching and exploring wildlife or craft activities linked to wildlife|
|Thursday||Children will watch an appropriate film. Thursday is alfo swimming day so please ensure your child has their swimming kit in school on this day|
|Friday||This session will focus on different talents, hobbies and interests of children|
If you are interested, please contact Primary reception.