Labour Market Information (LMI)
A vital component of our careers provision is enabling our students and their parents/guardians to have access to career and labour market information (LMI). Labour market information and/or intelligence helps provide data, statistics and predictions about present and future trends in the workplace, for example Health and Social Care jobs account for 14.4% of all jobs in Greater Lincolnshire (LEP).
This includes information on:
- skills, career pathways and progression routes in the local labour market
- job applications and interviews
- educational institutions, courses, qualifications, entry requirements and costs
- professional bodies
- employment sectors, employers, jobs, salaries and employment trends
- jobs, training and apprenticeships
- job demands and working life
- financial planning
What we do:
- teach students how to find and process information
- give students access to up-to-date information in a range of different formats
- offer the students first-hand information through encounters with employers
Useful Websites and Information:
Use the following websites to search for and find information about a whole range of jobs and industries along with up-to-date labour market information.
- A useful website that has a vast amount of up-to-date labour market information.
*****This page will be updated regularly with both local and national LMI*****